• Economy
  • Editor’s Pick
Money Rise Today – Investing and Stock News
  • Investing
  • Stock
Editor's Pick

State Department warns Hamas may violate ceasefire with attack on Palestinian civilians

by October 19, 2025
written by October 19, 2025

The U.S. Department of State on Saturday warned there are ‘credible reports’ that Hamas may break the peace agreement with a ‘planned attack’ on Palestinian civilians. 

‘This planned attack against Palestinian civilians would constitute a direct and grave violation of the ceasefire agreement and undermine the significant progress achieved through mediation efforts,’ the department said in a statement on social media. ‘The guarantors demand Hamas uphold its obligations under the ceasefire terms.’

The statement concluded, ‘The United States and the other guarantors remain resolute in our commitment to ensuring the safety of civilians, maintaining calm on the ground, and advancing peace and prosperity for the people of Gaza and the region as a whole.’

A ceasefire between Israel and Hamas went into effect last weekend after two years of war in the region following the Oct. 7, 2023, attacks in southern Israel. 

On Monday, the 20 remaining surviving Israeli hostages were returned to Israel per the agreement, but more than a dozen remains of hostages who were killed are still under Hamas control. 

The State Department added that ‘measures will be taken to protect the people of Gaza and preserve the integrity of the ceasefire’ if Hamas proceeds with the attack. 

On Thursday, President Donald Trump issued a warning on Truth Social after footage circulated online showing Hamas fighters executing Palestinians in Gaza City’s main square. 

‘If Hamas continues to kill people in Gaza, which was not the deal, we will have no choice but to go in and kill them,’ he wrote.

According to Reuters, at least 33 people were executed by Hamas in recent days in what officials described as a campaign to ‘show strength’ after the ceasefire. Israeli sources say most of those killed belonged to families accused of collaborating with Israel or supporting rival militias.

Trump later clarified that U.S. troops would not go into Gaza. 

‘It’s not going to be us,’ he told reporters. ‘We won’t have to. There are people very close, very nearby that will go in and they’ll do the trick very easily, but under our auspices.’

Fox News’ Efrat Lachter and the Associated Press contributed to this report. 

This post appeared first on FOX NEWS
0 comment
0
FacebookTwitterPinterestEmail

previous post
40 Days for Life sees spike in volunteers after Charlie Kirk’s assassination
next post
Kamala Harris says Biden made ‘big mistake’ by not inviting Musk to EV event in 2021

related articles

Iran rebuilding nuclear program despite Trump talks, opposition...

February 20, 2026

Trump’s NIH director isn’t the only official wearing...

February 20, 2026

Repeat offender labeled ‘danger to the community’ walks...

February 20, 2026

Trump says Iran has 15 days to reach...

February 20, 2026

Cambodian PM says Thai forces occupying disputed land...

February 20, 2026

UK blocks Trump from using RAF air bases...

February 20, 2026

Rick Scott says Prince Andrew ‘absolutely’ must face...

February 19, 2026

Trump jokes about Nobel Prize at inaugural Board...

February 19, 2026

Built for weeks of war: Inside the firepower...

February 19, 2026

Trump says US contributing $10B to Board of...

February 19, 2026
Enter Your Information Below To Receive Free Trading Ideas, Latest News, And Articles.


Your information is secure and your privacy is protected. By opting in you agree to receive emails from us. Remember that you can opt-out any time, we hate spam too!

Latest News

  • Federal agencies control fates of employees who bucked Musk ‘what did you do last week’ email

    February 25, 2025
  • Lee Zeldin confirmed to lead Trump’s Environmental Protection Agency

    January 29, 2025
  • Incoming GOP senator rallies behind Gaetz, Trump’s Cabinet picks: ‘Republican majority must unite’

    November 19, 2024
  • Judge issues restraining order after Trump blocks federal funds for youth sex change operations

    February 14, 2025
  • Third round of hostage releases begins as part of Hamas’ Gaza ceasefire agreement with Israel

    January 30, 2025

Popular Posts

  • 1

    District judges’ orders blocking Trump agenda face hearing in top Senate committee

    April 2, 2025
  • 2

    Secret Service admits leaning on ‘state and local partners’ after claim it ignored Trump team’s past requests

    July 21, 2024
  • 3

    Five more House Democrats call on Biden to drop out, third US senator

    July 19, 2024
  • 4

    Forex Profit Calculator: Maximize Your Trading Potential

    July 10, 2024
  • 5

    Elon and Vivek should tackle US funding for this boondoogle organization and score a multimillion dollar win

    December 4, 2024

Categories

  • Economy (829)
  • Editor's Pick (8,001)
  • Investing (1,019)
  • Stock (978)

Latest Posts

  • Musk loses more than $100B as Tesla gives up trillion-dollar company status amid sell-off

    February 27, 2025
  • Mike Johnson wins Republican support to be House speaker again after Trump endorsement

    November 13, 2024
  • Schumer supports Democrats delaying all Trump nominees who lack unanimous support

    January 23, 2025

Recent Posts

  • Trump admin targets $3.3B homeless housing program, 170,000 people could face return to streets: report

    September 30, 2025
  • Meet Pete Hegseth: The ‘recovering neocon’ and Pentagon critic who’s been tapped for Defense secretary

    November 15, 2024
  • Musk calls Trump’s trade adviser Navarro ‘truly a moron’ and ‘dumber than a sack of bricks’ over tariff row

    April 9, 2025

Editor’s Pick

  • Meet Natalie Harp, Trump’s ‘valuable resource’ who lawmakers say is ‘critical’ to his operation

    December 10, 2024
  • Former Biden doctor asks to delay testimony to House committee investigating mental fitness

    July 8, 2025
  • DAN GAINOR: The 5 craziest stories of October — from Karine Jean-Pierre to PETA plaques

    November 1, 2025
  • About us
  • Contacts
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms & Conditions

Disclaimer: moneyrisetoday.com, its managers, its employees, and assigns (collectively “The Company”) do not make any guarantee or warranty about what is advertised above. Information provided by this website is for research purposes only and should not be considered as personalized financial advice. The Company is not affiliated with, nor does it receive compensation from, any specific security. The Company is not registered or licensed by any governing body in any jurisdiction to give investing advice or provide investment recommendation. Any investments recommended here should be taken into consideration only after consulting with your investment advisor and after reviewing the prospectus or financial statements of the company.

Copyright © 2025 moneyrisetoday.com | All Rights Reserved

Money Rise Today – Investing and Stock News
  • Economy
  • Editor’s Pick
Money Rise Today – Investing and Stock News
  • Investing
  • Stock